We are a full-service marketing agency. From creative services to marketing intelligence and analytics, we believe in custom ideas that meet the needs of your organization. We serve nonprofits and all business types from small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies. Learn more about our services:
“We will increase your revenue by eleventy billion dollars!”eleventy employees to their clients. However, it mysteriously evades being put in writing
eleventy – where does this unique name come from?
That’s a great question! Here’s a somewhat-satisfying answer.
Definition of eleventy: (el-ev’en-te)
- Originally derived from Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings trilogy. Bilbo Baggin’s eleventy-first birthday was the setting of the opening chapter. Since used by people all over the world.
- 110 (one hundred [and] ten) is the natural number following 109 and preceding 111.
- We believe Keanu Reeves was onto something on a Saturday Night Live Celebrity Jeopardy skit during Season 25, episode 17.
- An indefinite large number. “We will increase your revenue by eleventy billion dollars!” is a statement often given by eleventy employees to their clients. However, it mysteriously evades being put in writing.
- Where science and art intersect and infinite possibilities live.